See a problem in our community?

Report it to Madison County government from this web page. Residents can report problems with pot holes, illegal dumping, animal welfare issues, etc. using this Report a Problem/Request a Service Form. If we don’t know about it, we can’t address the issue!

  • Give it a try. It's an easy way to report issues.
  • Snap a photo of the problem (or just tell us about it with text) and we’ll address the issue.
  • Some problems may fall outside the boundaries of Madison County’s direct jurisdiction (for example, they may be within the jurisdiction of a municipality or state agency).  In that case, we will forward your concern to the correct government organization. 
  • Get updates on what is being done to resolve your reported issue.
  • Include an email address so we can follow up with you on the issue.
  • Emergency: If the issue is a dangerous situation or poses a threat to public safety, call 9-1-1.

Connect with us