In response to COVID-19 outbreak and the request by President Donald Trump and Governor Andy Beshear to limit person to person interaction,
the Madison County Government and its related offices are open to the public by appointment only. Online, Phone and Mail options remain available.

Toggle Bar

Zoning violations are handled by the Madison County Planning and Building Codes Office. To report a zoning violation please fill out the Report a Problem or Request Services form below.

Employees are on duty from 8:00AM to 4:30PM Monday - Friday, excluding holidays.

 Please do not use this service to report issues of an emergency nature or for conditions requiring an immediate response, such as life threatening conditions. If this is an emergency situation where the loss of life could occur call 911.




Service Button



Can't find what you are looking for?

Connect with us

Translate our site