Battlefield Update 03/19/2020:
As of 03/19/2020 we are allowing use of golf carts. Please be advised that this is a fluid situation with the Corona-virus and changeable at any time.
We will follow any rules or regulations pertaining to golf issued by the State or Local Government.
Rules of Play as of 03/19/2020:
• Only enter golf shop to use restrooms and keep social distance from employees.
• All transactions will be handled at window (payment for rounds, drinks & snacks).
• Drinks and snacks will be retrieved by golf shop personnel and given to players thru window.
• Use of credit card machine is preferred over cash, though cash will be accepted .
• Cash transactions will be handled by employees wearing gloves.
• Carts will be sanitized daily before and after each use.
• Players choice to ride one or 2 players in a cart.
• Please do not remove or touch flag sticks.
Thank you for your understanding in these difficult times.
Madison County features four parks that serve different areas of the county. White Hall Park surrounds the palatial estate of Madison County native Cassius Clay, known as White Hall. Battlefield Park, located at 1546 Battlefield Memorial Highway, encompasses part of the Civil War battlefield here in Madison County. Kirksville Park is located behind the Kirksville Community Center (formerly Kirksville School.) Union City Park is located in the hamlet of Union City in northwest Madison County.
Any picnic pavilions may be reserved by contacting the Parks & Historic Properties Department. All parks close at dusk, and may close during inclement weather or maintenance. All bathroom facilities are closed during the winter months.