In response to COVID-19 outbreak and the request by President Donald Trump and Governor Andy Beshear to limit person to person interaction, the Madison County Government and its related offices have suspended walk in service to the public. Online, Phone and Mail options remain available.
Press Release

Toggle Bar

The Report a Problem or Request Services form below is to be used to report someone who has violated handicap accessibility. Please fill out the form below to address your concerns.




Service Button

Can't find what you are looking for?

Connect with us

Translate our site